We take the protection of your personal data and the entire topic of data protection very seriously. Of course, we comply with all applicable relevant regulations on data protection, especially the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act. Within the framework of this data protection declaration, we would like to inform you about which data we collect during your visit and how exactly this data is used:
1. Name and address of the person responsible
The responsible person within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
Gangelberger + Riedlbauer Service GmbH
Gärtnerstrasse 11 - 13
Fon: +43 (0) 7242 20 6583
Fax: +43 (0) 7242 20 7005
2. Name and address of the data protection officer
Data Protection Officer
Fon: +49 89 250039-220
3. General information on data processing
3.1 Scope of the processing of personal data
We process personal data of our users only insofar as this is necessary for the provision of a functional website and our content and services. The processing of personal data of our users takes place regularly only after consent of the user. An exception applies in those cases where it is not possible to obtain prior consent for actual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by legal regulations.
3.2 Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing operations involving personal data, Article 6 (1) (a) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) serves as the legal basis.
When processing personal data that is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary for the performance of pre-contractual measures.
Insofar as the processing of personal data is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 (1) lit. c DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person make it necessary to process personal data, Article 6(1)(d) DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
If the processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO serves as the legal basis for the processing.
3.3 Deletion of data and storage period
The personal data of the data subject shall be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage no longer applies. Storage may also take place if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in Union regulations, laws or other provisions to which the controller is subject. Data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a need to continue storing the data for the conclusion or performance of a contract.
4. Provision of the website and creation of log files
4.1 Description and scope of data processing
Each time you visit our website, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer.
The following data is collected:
- (1) Information about the type of browser and the version used
- (2) The operating system of the user
- (3) The Internet service provider of the user
- (4) The IP address of the user
- (5) Date and time of access
- (6) Websites from which the user's system accesses our website
- (7) Websites that are accessed by the user's system via our website
The data is also stored in the log files of our system. A storage of this data together with other personal data of the user does not take place.
4.2 Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data and the log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
4.3 Purpose of the data processing
The storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, we use the data to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
These purposes are also our legitimate interest in the data processing according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
4.4 Duration of storage
The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
In the case of storage of data in log files, this is the case after seven days at the latest. Storage beyond this period is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
4.5 Possibility of objection and removal
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of the website. Consequently, there is no possibility of objection on the part of the user.
5.1 Description and scope of data processing
The following data is stored and transmitted in the cookies:
- (1) Language settings
- (2) Log-in information (for registered users only)
- (3) Session ID
- (4) Use of website functions, such as filling out forms, using Google Maps or Youtube video functions.
The user data collected in this way is pseudonymised by technical precautions. Therefore, an assignment of the data to the calling user is no longer possible. The data is not stored together with other personal data of the users.
The setting of cookies by our website can be prevented by the settings of the respective internet browser. Cookies that have already been set can be deleted via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all common internet browsers. If the setting of cookies is deactivated in the respective Internet browser, not all functions of our website may be fully usable.
A list of all cookies used and their functions can be found in our cookie declaration.
5.2 Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO.
5.3 Purpose of the data processing
We require cookies for the following applications:
- (1) Login (registered users only): When you log in, your access data is stored in encrypted form as cookies in order to automatically log you in when you visit the site later. In the login window, you can use the "Stay logged in permanently" option to specify whether these cookies should be created.
- (2) Session: The first time you visit our site, a new session is started, which is assigned to your computer by a unique cookie. Sessions allow us to recognize you between two page views and to provide you with all the functionalities. It is a temporary cookie that is automatically deleted when you exit the Internet browser.
- (3) Third-party services: The use of external services (e.g. Google Maps, Youtube) and the sharing of content on social networks or similar websites may result in the generation of a cookie. These cookies are not generated directly by our site, but by the third-party provider itself.
The user data collected through technically necessary cookies are not used to create user profiles.
In these purposes also lies our legitimate interest in the processing of personal data according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
5.4 Duration of storage, possibility of objection and elimination
If cookies are deactivated for our website, it may no longer be possible to use all the functions of the website to their full extent.
6. Contact form and e-mail contact
6.1 Description and scope of data processing
There are no so-called contact forms on this website which can be used for electronic contact.
Alternatively, it is possible to contact us via the e-mail address provided. In this case, the personal data of the user transmitted with the e-mail will be stored. In this context, the data will not be passed on to third parties. The data is used exclusively for processing the conversation.
6.2 Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO if the user has given his consent.
The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. If the e-mail contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO.
6.3 Purpose of the data processing
The processing of the personal data from the input mask serves us solely to process the contact. In the case of contact by e-mail, this also constitutes the necessary legitimate interest in the processing of the data.
The other personal data processed during the sending process serve to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
6.4 Duration of storage
The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is ended when it is clear from the circumstances that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified.
The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted after a period of seven days at the latest.
6.5 Possibility of objection and removal
The user has the possibility to revoke his consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he can object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation cannot be continued.
The objection should be sent by e-mail or by post to:
Gangelberger + Riedlbauer Service GmbH
Gärtnerstrasse 11 - 13
All personal data stored in the course of contacting us will be deleted in this case.
7. Web analysis through Matomo
7.1 Scope of the processing of personal data
We use the open source software tool Matomo on our website to analyse the surfing behaviour of our users. The software sets a cookie on the user's computer (for cookies, see above). If individual pages of our website are called up, the following data is stored:
Two bytes of the IP address of the calling system of the user
- (1) The anonymized IP address of the user
- (2) The accessed web page
- (3) The website from which the user has reached the accessed website (referrer)
- (4) The subpages that are accessed from the accessed website
- (5) The length of time spent on the website
- (6) The frequency of access to the website
The software runs exclusively on the servers of our website. A storage of the personal data of the users only takes place there. The data is not passed on to third parties.
The software is set in such a way that the IP addresses are not stored in full, but a part of the IP address is masked - i.e. anonymised. In this way, an assignment of the shortened IP address to the calling computer is no longer possible.
7.2 Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of the users' personal data is Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO.
7.3 Purpose of the data processing
The processing of the users' personal data enables us to analyse the surfing behaviour of our users. By evaluating the data obtained, we are able to compile information about the use of the individual components of our website. This helps us to continuously improve our website and its user-friendliness. In these purposes also lies our legitimate interest in the processing of data according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. By anonymizing the IP address, the interest of users in the protection of their personal data is sufficiently taken into account.
7.4 Duration of storage
The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required for our recording purposes. In our case, this is the case after 90 days.
7.5 Possibility of objection and removal
We offer our users the option of opting out of the analysis process on our website. To do this, you must follow the corresponding link. In this way, another cookie is set on their system, which signals our system not to store the user's data. If the user deletes the corresponding cookie from their own system in the meantime, they must set the opt-out cookie again.
8. Use of Google Maps
This website uses Google Maps to display maps, locations of our holiday apartments and for route planning. Google Maps is operated by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
By using this website, in particular by using the route planner functions, you consent to the collection, processing and use of data automatically collected and entered by you by Google, one of its representatives, or third parties.
9. Video presentation via Youtube
We use the provider and technology of YouTube to embed videos. YouTube is operated by YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
By using this website, in particular by using the video functions, you consent to the collection, processing and use of the data automatically collected and entered by you by YouTube, one of its representatives, or third party providers.
10. Rights of the data subject
If your personal data is processed, you are a data subject within the meaning of the GDPR and you have the following rights vis-Ã -vis the controller:
10.1 Right to information
You may request confirmation from the controller as to whether personal data concerning you is being processed by us.
If there is such processing, you can request information from the controller about the following:
- (1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- (2) the categories of personal data which are processed;
- (3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or will be disclosed;
- (4) the envisaged duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you or, if specific information on this is not possible, criteria for determining the duration of the storage;
- (5) the existence of a right to obtain the rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to obtain the restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
- (6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- (7) any available information on the origin of the data, if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
- (8) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, pursuant to Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
10.2 Right of rectification
You have a right of rectification and/or completion vis-Ã -vis the controller if the personal data processed concerning you are inaccurate or incomplete. The controller shall carry out the rectification without undue delay.
10.3 Right to restriction of processing
You may request the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning you under the following conditions:
- (1) if you contest the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- (2) the processing is unlawful and you object to the erasure of the personal data and request instead the restriction of the use of the personal data;
- (3) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
- (4) if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) DSGVO and it is not yet clear whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override your grounds.
Where the processing of personal data relating to you has been restricted, such data may be processed ï¿½ apart from storage ï¿½ only with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of substantial public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
If the restriction of processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by the controller before the restriction is lifted.
10.4 Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten")
Obligation to delete
You may request the controller to delete the personal data concerning you without delay, and the controller is obliged to delete such data without delay if one of the following reasons applies:
- (1. The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- (2) You revoke your consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Art. 6 (1) a or Art. 9 (2) a DSGVO and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- (3) You object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (2) DSGVO.
- (4) the personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
- (5) The deletion of personal data concerning you is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
- (6) The personal data concerning you has been collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Article 8(1) of the GDPR.
10.5 Information to third parties
If the controller has made the personal data concerning you public and is obliged to erase it pursuant to Art. 17 para. 1 of the Data Protection Regulation, it shall take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform data controllers processing the personal data that you, as the data subject, have requested erasure of all links to or copies or replications of the personal data, taking into account the available technology and the cost of implementation.
The right to erasure does not exist insofar as the processing is necessary:
- (1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- (2) for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- (3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Article 9(2)(h) and (i) and Article 9(3) of the GDPR;
- (4) for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes, or statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89(1) of the GDPR, insofar as the right referred to in Section (a) is likely to render impossible or seriously prejudice the achievement of the purposes of such processing; or
- (5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
10.7 Right to information
If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against the controller, the controller is obliged to communicate this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing to all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed.or restriction of processing to all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right to be informed of these recipients by the controller.
10.8 Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transmit this data to another controller without hindrance by the controller to whom the personal data has been provided, provided that
- (1) the processing is based on consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO and
- (2) the processing is carried out by automated means.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to have the personal data concerning you transferred directly from one controller to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible. This must not affect the freedoms and rights of other persons.
The right to data portability shall not apply to processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
10.9 Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data relating to you which is carried out on the basis of Article 6(1)(e) or (f) DSGVO; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The controller shall no longer process the personal data concerning you unless it can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you is processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such marketing; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is related to such direct marketing.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
You have the possibility, in connection with the use of information society services - notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC - to exercise your right to object by means of automated procedures using technical specifications.
10.10. Right to revoke the declaration of consent under data protection law
You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
10.11. Automated decision in individual cases including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. This does not apply if the decision
- (1) is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the controller,
- (2) is authorised by Union or Member State legislation to which the controller is subject and that legislation contains adequate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests; or
- (3) is done with your express consent.
However, these decisions must not be based on special categories of personal data pursuant to Article 9(1) of the GDPR, unless Article 9(2)(a) or (g) of the GDPR applies and appropriate measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
With regard to the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the controller shall take reasonable steps to safeguard the rights and freedoms of, and the legitimate interests of, the data subject, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person from the controller, to express his or her point of view and to contest the decision.
10.12. Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been lodged shall inform the complainant of the status and outcome of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under Article 78 GDPR.
11. Order processing with third party providers (web hosting)
Contracts for order processing (AV) exist with the following listed Internet service providers:
Wandsbeker Zollstr. 95
22041 Hamburg, Germany
Scope, nature and purpose of the activity:
Internet Service Provider
First Colo GmbH
Hanauer Landstrasse 291b
60314 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Scope, nature and purpose of the activity:
Computer centre (Frankfurt site)
CenturyLink Communications Germany GmbH
Rüsselsheimer Street 22
60326 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Scope, nature and purpose of the activity:
Computer centre (Hamburg site)
Mesos, owner Ralf Dreibrodt
Olpener Str. 143
51103 Cologne, Germany
Scope, nature and purpose of the job:
External Linux system administrator